Bone Suckin’® Chicken Grilled with Steak Sauce Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Entree
- Marinate chicken in re-sealable bag for 30 minutes in the refrigerator with ½ cup or more of the Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium high on one side and medium on the other.
- Place chicken on the medium high side of the grill, meaty side down, for 5-10 minutes.
- Flip chicken to medium side of the grill and baste with Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce. Let cook 20-25 minutes with grill lid down.
- Flip the chicken back onto medium high grill side to burn the meaty side just a little for 5 minutes.
Make sure internal temperature reaches 165º for chicken breasts.
Buy Now – Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce >>>