Bone Suckin’® Chicken Kabobs Recipe
This BBQ chicken recipe is very moist and Bone Suckin’® good! Bone Suckin’® Chicken Kabobs are the perfect, easy and beautiful summer grilling recipe!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Thicker Style Hot Sauce or Regular, 1 jar
- Chicken breast, 3, boneless and skinless
- Bell pepper, 2, seeded and quartered
- Red Onions, 2, quartered
- Mushrooms, 8 oz. (large white button)
- Zucchini, 1, sliced about 1 1/2 inch thick and cut in half
- Skewers, 4 wooden (soaked in water for about 1/2 hour)
- Cut the chicken breast into large cubes, then place in a plastic container or a re-sealable bag and pour at least 1/ 2 cup Bone Suckin’® Hot /Thicker Style Sauce over the chicken. Refrigerate for an hour before cooking the food, but it’s best to soak overnight, if possible.
- Assembling the skewers: start with a vegetable and then slide a piece of chicken on the skewer, alternating chicken and vegetable. Place on a hot grill and coat with Bone Suckin’® Thicker Style/Hot Sauce, turning every few minutes to cook evenly, about 20 minutes. Be creative and pick vegetables that are in season and that you love. The secret to this recipe is in the Bone Suckin’® Sauce and letting it marinate overnight. Recipe serves 4.