Bone Suckin’® Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Pair this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe with Bone Suckin’® Garlic Knots!
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 8-10
- Category: Entree, Soup
- Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning, 3 Tbsp.
- Chicken, 2 lb. (breast and thighs), cooked, shredded or chopped
- Butter or Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Carrot, 2 cups, sliced thinly
- Celery, 2 cups, sliced thinly
- Onion, 2 cups, diced
- Chicken Broth, 3 qt.
- Organic Chicken Base, 1 Tbsp.
- Egg Noodles, 1, 16 oz pkg. (8 oz. if you prefer fewer noodles)
- Fresh Parsley, 1/2 cup, chopped finely
- Thyme, 1/2 tsp.
- Tarragon, 1/2 tsp.
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a stockpot, heat the oil or butter to medium, add carrots, celery, onions and Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning. Stir, incorporating the seasoning and softening the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, chicken broth, chicken base, thyme and tarragon. Stir and let simmer for 25 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, add the egg noodles and turn back to a simmer for 10 minutes. Add fresh parsley and stir.
- Serve hot with Bone Suckin’® Garlic Knots or crackers. Serves 8 to 10. Enjoy!