Bone Suckin’® Chicken Nuggets
Dip chicken nuggets in Bone Suckin’® Sauce and Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 2-4 lunches
- Category: Entree, Snack
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1 jar, 16 oz.
- Chicken Breast, 2
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (set oven rack to middle position).
- Pat the chicken dry using paper towels, then place on the baking pan lined with aluminum foil (for easy cleanup).
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Bake the chicken for 45 minutes.
- Chop the chicken into bite size nugget pieces.
- Bake for about 15 minutes more or until cooked through. (180 degrees)
- Dip nuggets in Bone Suckin’® Sauce and Enjoy!
Dip nuggets in Bone Suckin’® Sauce and Enjoy!