Bone Suckin’® Chicken Tacos with Dressing Recipe
Delicious barbecue Chicken Tacos recipe.
- Prep Time: 12 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, Hot, 1/4 cup
- Chicken Breast, 3, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Red Cabbage, 1 cup, shredded
- Green Cabbage, 1 cup, shredded
- Red Pepper, 1/2 cup, thinly sliced
- Carrots, 1/4 cup, shredded
- Cucumbers, 1/4 cup, sliced thinly
- Diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup
- Tortillas, 4, hard or soft
- —-Taco Dressing —-
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, Hot, 2 Tbsp.
- Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cup
- Lime Juice, 2 Tbsp.
- Heat olive oil, in a skillet, to medium-high. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 15 minutes, stirring until thoroughly cooked. Pour Hot Bone Suckin’ Sauce® over chicken and lower heat to a simmer. Simmer for 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Assemble the tacos starting with a mixture of red and green cabbage. Add chicken, red pepper, carrot, cucumbers and tomatoes. Top with Dressing.
- Dressing: Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Serve on top of Bone Suckin’® Chicken Tacos. Yields just over 1/2 cup of dressing. Taco recipe serves 4. Enjoy!