Bone Suckin’® Chicken Wings Recipe
Awesome & Easy Wing Recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub
- Chicken Wings, 24
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Rub chicken generously with Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning.
- Arrange wings in one layer in a large roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Cook in preheated oven at 350º for 1 hour and 15 minutes. (Make sure your chicken reaches 165º internal temperature and juices run clear.) Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!! Recipe serves 4.