Bone Suckin’® Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce Recipe
You’ll go crazy for this creamy, tangy chicken recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 26 mins
- Total Time: 31 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Chicken Breast, 4, boneless and skinless
- Mushrooms, 8 oz.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Butter, 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 2 tsp., minced
- White Wine, 1 cup
- Heavy Cream, 1/2 cup
- Chicken Broth, 1/2 cup
- Before cooking food, cut chicken breast through middle, horizontally, to create cutlets. Salt and pepper cutlets well.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and butter to medium-high. Place cutlets in skillet and sauté for 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add garlic. Sauté and stir for 1 minute. Pour in wine and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Add Bone Suckin’ Mustard, mushrooms and chicken broth. Let sauce simmer for 5 minutes. After sauce has reduced, let sauce cool for 5 minutes and stir in cream. Add chicken back into sauce, bring heat back up to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. Recipe serves 6.