Bone Suckin’® Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce Recipe
You’ll go crazy for this creamy, tangy chicken recipe! Try this Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 26 mins
- Total Time: 31 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Chicken Breast, 4, boneless and skinless
- Mushrooms, 8 oz.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Butter, 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 2 tsp., minced
- White Wine, 1 cup
- Heavy Cream, 1/2 cup
- Chicken Broth, 1/2 cup
- Before cooking food, cut the chicken breast through the middle, horizontally, to create cutlets. Salt and pepper cutlets well.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and butter to medium-high. Place the cutlets in the skillet and sauté for 4 minutes per side or until they are cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add garlic. Sauté and stir for 1 minute. Pour in the wine and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Add Bone Suckin’® Mustard, mushrooms and chicken broth. Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes. After the sauce has reduced, let the sauce cool for 5 minutes and stir in the cream. Add the chicken back into the sauce, bring the heat back up to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!