Bone Suckin’® Chicken Yaki with Pineapple Pepper Relish Recipe
This Chicken Yaki is the perfect recipe for summer!
- Prep Time: 66 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 16 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 2 cups, plus 1 Tbsp. for relish
- Chicken Breast, 4, boneless, skinless
- Peppers, Red, Yellow, and Orange, 1 cup, finely sliced
- Pineapple (fresh),1 cup, cored and chopped
- Scallions, 1/2 cup, thinly sliced
- Toasted Sesame Seeds, 1/4 cup
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Before cooking the food, in a container, marinate the chicken breast in 1 cup of Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce and set aside in refrigerator for at least 1 hour (best overnight in fridge).
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the multi-colored peppers, pineapple, scallions, toasted sesame seeds and 1 Tbsp. of Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce. Combine thoroughly and set aside.
- Put the chicken on the grill, discard marinade and continue to baste with remaining cup of Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce. Grill the chicken 5 minutes per side or until the chicken registers 165˚ F on a meat thermometer.
- Serve the chicken on a plate, drizzle Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce over each piece, top with relish and enjoy! Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’® Yaki® is a great stir fry sauce!