Bone Suckin’® Corn Quesadillas Recipe
Serve this recipe at your next party!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Salsa, 1/2 cup
- Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, 1/4 cup
- Lime Juice, 1/2 lime
- White Corn, 3 ears, shucked and cut the kernels off
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Jalapeño, 1, seeded and minced
- Red Onion, 1/4, diced
- Black Beans, 1/2 cup
- Roma Tomatoes, 2, diced
- Red Bell Pepper, 2 Tbsp., diced
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Ground Cumin, 1/2 tsp.
- Fresh Cilantro, 6 Tbsp., chopped
- Jack Cheese, 6 oz., shredded
- Cheddar, 6 oz., shredded
- Tortillas, 8 medium
- Scallions, 5 Tbsp., thinly sliced
- Before cooking food, preheat grill to high. Preheat oven to 375˚.
- Mix diced chipotle peppers, lime juice and sour cream. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Over medium flame or on a grill pan, roast corn for 5 minutes, turning regularly. Let cool and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over a medium high heat, add olive oil, jalapeños, red onion and black beans. Sauté until the onions are translucent. Add Bone Suckin’ Salsa, tomatoes, corn and red pepper. Stir and sauté for 3 minutes, add salt, pepper, cumin and 3 Tbsp. of cilantro. Remove the pan from heat and let cool. Evenly distribute mixture, the rest of the cilantro and cheese among 4 tortillas.
- Place the tortilla on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Cook for about 10 minutes, until cheeses have melted and the quesadillas are warm. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with Chipotle Sour Cream garnished with scallions. Recipe serves 6.