Bone Suckin’® Corn Relish Recipe
Awesome side dish or great in salad recipes!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, 1/4 cup (2 Tbsp. into relish, the rest to brush onto corn)
- Corn, 6 ears, husk and silks removed
- Orange Bell Pepper, 1/2, seeded and cut in half
- Green Bell Pepper, 1/2, seeded and chopped
- Red Onion, 1 small, chopped
- Jalapeño Pepper, 1, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- Parsley, 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Lemon Juice, 2 or 3 tsp.
- Olive Oil, 1/2 cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 3 Tbsp.
- Feta Cheese, 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place corn that has been brushed with Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard and orange pepper halves onto a hot grill. Grill corn for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side and grill peppers until skins are blistered. Pull off grill and let cool. (The corn will probably char some on the grill and that is fine.)
- When the corn has cooled, cut the kernels off cobs and place in a bowl. Skin the orange pepper and chop it up. Add green pepper, red onion, jalapeño, parsley, lemon juice, Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- When all ingredients are mixed together, add in feta cheese. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Recipe serves 6.