Bone Suckin’® Crab Cakes Recipe
This Crab Cakes recipe is so good!
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard., 1/2 cup
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 1 tsp. (or more to taste)
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, Hot 1 tsp.
- Backfin Crabmeat, 1 lb. (remove shell and cartilage fragments)
- Scallions, 2 Tbsp., finely chopped
- Red Pepper, 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Garlic, 1 tsp., minced
- Parsley Leaves, 1 Tbsp., finely chopped
- Butter, 2 Tbsp.
- Lemon Zest, 1/2 tsp.
- Crab Boil Seasoning, 1 tsp.
- Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup
- Egg, 1 large
- Peanut Oil, 1/2 cup
- Panko, 1 cup, divided
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Before cooking food, heat a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Add butter and melt. Add scallions, red pepper and garlic. Lightly sauté for 3 minutes, season with salt, pepper, and Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, lemon zest, crab boil seasoning, parsley, 1/2 cup panko and egg. Mix in the cooled vegetables, Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, salt, pepper, and crabmeat. Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Form crab cakes using about 2 tablespoons of crab mixture per cake. Flatten until they are about 3 /4 inch thick. Dip the cakes in the remaining panko.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add crab cakes and sauté, flipping once, until golden brown and crispy, about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Serve with Bone Suckin’® Lemon Aioli. Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!