Bone Suckin’® Cranberry Relish Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, 1 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, Hot, 1 tsp.
- Fresh Cranberries, 4 cups
- Shallot, 1, chopped
- Water, ½ cup
- Orange Juice, 1 cup
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Zest of Orange, 1 tsp.
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pecans, toasted, for garnish
- Rinse cranberries and set aside.
- Add water, orange juice, chopped shallot and sugar to a medium sized pot. Bring to a boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Add cranberries. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, until cranberries burst.
- Add Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard, Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub and zest. Simmer for 5 more minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste. Recipe serves 8.
We used this recipe as a side for the Bone Suckin’ Rubbed Turkey, over the Oyster Dressing and on the Turkey Burger. It is also beautiful over steamed green beans garnished with toasted pecans.
Try it on the Bone Suckin’ Turkey Burger or the Bone Suckin’ Oyster Dressing
Buy Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard >>
Buy Bone Suckin’ Seasoning and Rub, Hot >>