Bone Suckin’® Creamed Spinach Recipe
Pair this creamed spinach dish with one of our Bone Suckin’® Steak recipes for a restaurant style dinner you don’t have to leave home for!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Frozen Chopped Spinach, 3 lbs., thawed and squeezed of any liquid
- Butter, 4 Tbsp.
- Onions, 2 large, diced
- Brown Rice Flour, ¼ cup
- Heavy Cream, 1 cup
- Milk, 1 ½ cups
- Parmesan Cheese, 10 oz., shredded, plus a little for topping
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub and brown rice flour. Stir well to coat the onions and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Pour in heavy cream and milk. Cook and stir until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Place spinach and parmesan cheese in a deep casserole dish and mix together. Pour the cream sauce into a casserole dish. Add salt and pepper to taste and top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Recipe serves 6-8.