Bone Suckin’® Creamed Spinach Recipe
Pair this with one of our Bone Suckin’® Steak recipes for a restaurant style dinner!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Frozen Chopped Spinach, 3 lbs., thawed and squeezed of any liquid
- Butter, 4 Tbsp.
- Onions, 2 large, diced
- Brown Rice Flour, ¼ cup
- Heavy Cream, 1 cup
- Milk, 1 ½ cups
- Parmesan Cheese, 10 oz., shredded, plus a little for topping
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub and brown rice flour. Stir well to coat onions and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Pour in heavy cream and milk. Cook and stir until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Place spinach and parmesan cheese in deep casserole dish and mix together. Pour cream sauce into casserole dish. Add salt and pepper to taste and top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Recipe serves 6-8.