Bone Suckin’® Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipe
This Creamy Broccoli soup recipe is sooo good!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Soup
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Broccoli, 1 pkg. (8 oz.), frozen, chopped
- Water, 2 cups
- Onion, 1, diced
- Chicken Broth, 1 (14 oz. can)*
- Half and Half, 1 pint
- Sour Cream, 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese for garnish (optional)
- Before cooking the food, place the frozen broccoli and diced onion in 2 cups of water in a pot for 7 minutes.
- Drain off the water and place the broccoli/onion mixture in a food processor and pulse.
- Place the mixture back into the pot and add the chicken broth, Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, half and half, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste. Heat, but do not let the soup boil. Garnish with grated parmesan. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
*To prepare a vegetarian version, substitute vegetable broth for chicken broth.