Bone Suckin’® Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup Recipe
This Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup is one of the best warm, comfy and creamy soup recipes.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 6–8 1x
- Category: Soup
- Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning & Rub, 3 Tbsp.
- Chicken, 2 lb., cooked, shredded or chopped
- Butter or Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Carrots, 2 cups, thinly sliced
- Celery, 2 cups, chopped
- Onion, 2 cups, diced
- Mushrooms, 16 oz., sliced
- Brown Rice, 2 cups
- Chicken Broth, 3 qts.
- Organic Chicken Base, 1 Tbsp.
- Half & Half, 8 oz.
- Thyme, 1 tsp.
- Sage 1/2 tsp.
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large stockpot, heat oil or butter to medium, add the carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms and Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning & Rub. Stir for 5 minutes, incorporating the seasoning and softening the vegetables.
- Add the chicken, broth, base, thyme and sage. Stir and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the rice and let simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in the half & half and simmer 10 minutes longer. Recipe serves 6 to 8. Enjoy!