Bone Suckin’® Crockpot Beef Burgundy Recipe
Delicious slow cooker recipe !
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 5 Tbsp.
- Bacon, 4 slices, chopped
- Tri Tip Steak or Sirloin, 2 lbs., 1 inch thick, trimmed and cubed
- Butter, 6 Tbsp.
- Mushrooms, 24 oz., cleaned and sliced
- Pearl Onions, 1 ½ cups, fresh or frozen
- Brown Rice Flour, 3 Tbsp.
- Burgundy Wine, 1 ½ cups
- Beef Broth, 1 ½ cups
- Bouquet of Oregano, Sage and Thyme, 3 sprigs of each, tied with string
- In a resealable bag, place steak cubes and 2 tablespoons of Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub. Shake well to coat meat with seasoning.
- Heat a skillet to medium high and cook bacon pieces until brown and crispy. Remove bacon pieces with slotted spoon to crockpot and leave any fat remaining in the pan. Add 3 tablespoons of butter and sear meat cubes on all sides. Remove meat from skillet to crockpot (set on low).
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter, remaining Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, mushrooms and pearl onions to skillet. Sauté for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Place onions and mushrooms in crockpot.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in skillet, sprinkle in brown rice flour and stir to combine. Add burgundy wine and beef broth. Bring contents of skillet to a bubbling simmer and stir well (sauce will thicken). Carefully pour sauce into crockpot. Stir all ingredients together. Lay herb bouquet in crockpot.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook for 8 hours. Before serving, shred meat with two forks and stir. Serve over rice. Recipe serves 6.
Delicious slow cooker or Insta Pot recipe !