Bone Suckin’® Cuban Toasties Recipe
Cuban Toasties make an excellent brunch recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 8-10
- Category: Entree, Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 1 1/2 Tbsp.
- Ham, 1 package, pre-chopped
- Baguette, 1, cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
- Crisp Dill Pickles, 2, thinly sliced
- Mayonnaise, 1/3 cup
- Swiss cheese, 2 cups, shredded
- Before cooking food, preheat the oven to 500º F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ham, cheese, mayonnaise and Bone Suckin’® Mustard.
- Arrange the bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 2 pickle slices on each slice of bread and then spread about 1 tablespoon of the ham mixture on top. Bake the toasties for 8 to 10 minutes or until they are golden and bubbly. Cool for a few minutes before serving. Recipe serves 8 to 10. Enjoy!
For an extra kick, replace the pickles with jalapeños!
Also, because we made a double batch, we had leftover ham mixture, so the next morning we made an egg casserole!