Bone Suckin’® Award-Winning Cajun Chili
Award-winning, easy chili made with Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 20 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, 4 tablespoons
- Ground Beef (Ground Turkey), 2lbs
- Large Onion, 1
- Bell Pepper (green, red, and yellow if you like mixed colors), 3
- Kidney Beans, 2 15.5 oz cans
- Diced Tomatoes, 2 14.5 oz cans
- Tomato Sauce, 2 15 oz cans
- Sprinkle Bone Suckin’® Cajun Seasoning & Rub, on ground beef and onions.
- Brown ground beef and onions until meat is done.
- Dice peppers.
- Combine all ingredients into a crock pot.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low. (if in a hurry, cook for 4 hours on high)
(may want to add a little salt and ground cloves for added flavor)