Bone Suckin’® Easy Ham Biscuits Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Ham Biscuits are an easy recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree, Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 1/2 cup
- Spiral Ham, 1 lb.
- Favorite Biscuits (Store Bought or Homemade), 1 doz.
- Before cooking the food, preheat the oven to 200˚ F.
- Wrap the biscuits in foil and place them in the oven for 15 minutes to warm or follow the directions on the package. The ham can be served warm or cold.
- When the biscuits are warm, slice the biscuits and spread with Bone Suckin’® Sweet/ Spicy Mustard and pile on 2 to 3 small slices of ham. Serve them warm or at room temperature and enjoy! This recipe may be doubled or tripled. Be sure to make a lot of these biscuits because they tend to be gobbled up before you know it! This is an ideal recipe to use up the leftovers of a Spiral Ham. Recipe serves 6.
Easy Recipe! Make them for your next gathering!