Bone Suckin’® Easy Ham Biscuits Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree, Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 1/2 cup
- Spiral Ham, 1 lb.
- Favorite Biscuits (Store Bought or Homemade), 1 doz.
- Before cooking food, preheat oven to 200˚.
- Wrap biscuits in foil and place in oven for 15 minutes to warm or follow directions on package. Ham can be served warm or cold.
- When biscuits are warm, slice biscuits and spread with Bone Suckin’ Sweet/ Spicy Mustard and pile on 2 to 3 small slices of ham. Serve warm or at room temperature and enjoy. This recipe may be doubled or tripled. Be sure to make a lot of these because they tend to be gobbled up before you know it! This is an ideal recipe to use up the leftovers of a Spiral Ham. Recipe serves 6.