Bone Suckin’® Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Egg Drop Soup is one of our wonderful soup recipes!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Soup
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1 Tbsp.
- Eggs, 3, slightly beaten
- Chicken Broth, 6 cups
- Cornstarch, 1 Tbsp.
- Fresh Ginger, 1/2 tsp., grated
- Scallions, 3, sliced thinly
- White pepper, 1/4 tsp.
- Mushrooms, 3/4 cup, sliced thinly (Shitake, baby bellas or white will be fine.)
- Combine the cornstarch with 1/2 cup of chicken broth and stir until the cornstarch has dissolved.
- In a medium pot, combine the chicken broth, ginger, Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, scallions, mushrooms, white pepper and bring to a boil. Stir in the reserved chicken broth with the dissolved cornstarch. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- While stirring the soup slowly pour the beaten eggs into the soup. The egg will spread out in ribbons in the soup. Turn off the heat and garnish with thinly sliced scallions. Serve immediately. Recipe Serves 4. Enjoy!