Bone Suckin’® Egg Drop Soup Recipe
One of our wonderful soup recipes!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Soup
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce, 1 Tbsp.
- Eggs, 3, slightly beaten
- Chicken Broth, 6 cups
- Cornstarch, 1 Tbsp.
- Fresh Ginger, 1/2 tsp., grated
- Scallions, 3, sliced thinly
- White pepper, 1/4 tsp.
- Mushrooms, 3/4 cup, sliced thinly (Shitake, baby bellas or white will be fine.)
- Combine cornstarch with 1/2 cup of chicken broth and stir until cornstarch has dissolved.
- In a medium pot, combine chicken broth, ginger, Bone Suckin’ Yaki, scallions, mushrooms, white pepper and bring to a boil. Stir in the reserved chicken broth with dissolved cornstarch. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- While stirring the soup slowly pour the beaten eggs into soup. The egg will spread out in ribbons in the soup. Turn off heat and garnish with thinly sliced scallions. Serve immediately. Recipe Serves 4.