Bone Suckin’® Fabulous Ribs Recipe
These Fabulous Ribs are the best BBQ ribs recipe ever!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours 30 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 40 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1 – 16 oz. jar
- Orange Juice, 12 oz.
- Baby Back Pork Ribs, 5 lbs.
- Preheat the grill or the oven to 300° F. Mix Bone Suckin’® Sauce and orange juice. Put the ribs in a shallow pan and baste with sauce. Cover the ribs with foil.
- Place pan with ribs on the grill for 2 1/2 hours at 300°. Uncover, baste with Bone Suckin’® Sauce. Raise the grill temp to 350° F. Cook 1 hour uncovered but still in the pan, basting again after the first 15 minutes.
To Make in Oven:
- Bake for 3 hours in the oven. Uncover, baste with Bone Suckin’® Sauce. Raise the oven temperature to 350° F. Cook for 30 minutes, uncovered, basting again after the first 15 minutes.