Bone Suckin’® Fabulous Ribs Recipe
The best BBQ ribs recipe ever!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours 30 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 40 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1 – 16 oz. jar
- Orange Juice, 12 oz.
- Baby Back Pork Ribs, 5 lbs.
- Preheat grill or oven to 300°. Mix Bone Suckin’ Sauce and orange juice. Put ribs in shallow pan and baste with sauce. Cover ribs with foil.
- To Grill: Place pan with ribs on the grill for 2 1/2 hours at 300°. Uncover, baste with Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce. Raise grill temp to 350°. Cook 1 hour uncovered but still in pan, basting again after first 15 minutes.
- To Make in Oven: Bake 3 hours in oven. Uncover, baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Raise oven temperature to 350°. Cook 30 minutes, uncovered, basting again after first 15 minutes.