Bone Suckin’® Fig and Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Fig and Goat Cheese Salad is a simple and elegant salad recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Salad
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1/2 cup
- Red Wine Vinegar, 3 Tbsp.
- Figs, 12, 2 to 3 figs per serving, very ripe Black Mission or Brown Turkey
- Butter lettuce, 2 heads, torn
- Arugula, 1 container or bunch
- Toasted Pecans, 1/4 cup, crumbles
- Goat cheese, 1, 4 ounce log, crumbled
- Whisk together, in a small mixing bowl, Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce and red wine vinegar; set aside.
- On individual plates, arrange the butter lettuce and arugula. Set aside.
- On a cutting board, trim the stem off of the top of the figs. Take the fig and place in an upright position. (Largest part being on the bottom.) From the top of the fig, cut downward to almost the bottom of the fig, turn and cut again. The fig should open up like a flower.
- Place 2 to 3 cut figs per plate and sprinkle the plate with small bits of goat cheese, making sure that you place goat cheese in the middle of each fig and also add pecan crumbles. Finish the plate off by drizzling the Yaki dressing over fig salad. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!