Bone Suckin’® Fig, Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza Recipe
Delicious, Fresh, Fig, Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1 Tbsp.
- Pizza Crust Dough
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Fig Spread or Jam, 4 Tbsp.
- Fresh Mozzarella, 12 oz., sliced thinly
- Prosciutto, 6 oz., sliced thinly
- Arugula, 1 bunch, washed and rinsed
- Parmesan Cheese, 1/2 cup, shaved
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 500˚ F.
- Before cooking the food, roll out the pizza dough as thinly as possible and place on a large baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce and the fig jam/or spread. Brush the mixture liberally onto the pizza dough. Lay slices of mozzarella over the surface of the pizza. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and pepper. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven. Add prosciutto and arugula. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over hot cheese. Cut and serve immediately. Recipe serves 6-8. Enjoy!