Bone Suckin’® Fire Dancer Guacamole Recipe
A fiery kick to a classic recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Dip
- Fire Dancer Jalapeno Peanuts], 2/3 cup, coarsely chopped
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, 2 1/2 tsp.
- Ripe Avocados, 4, coarsely chopped
- Jalapeño, 2 tsp., finely chopped
- Lemons, 2, juiced
- Red Onion, 1 /2 cup, finely chopped
- Roma Tomatoes, 3, chopped
- Cumin, 1/2 tsp.
- Minced Garlic, 2 tsp.
- Sea salt, 2 tsp.
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a large bowl and mix with your hands, mashing the avocado. You may also use a potato masher. The consistency should be creamy, but chunky at the same time.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving. If you don’t have fresh tomatoes, use Bone Suckin’ Salsa as a replacement! Recipe serves 6.
Fire Dancer Seasoning can be used in place of fajita seasoning.