Bone Suckin’® Fresh Peach and Avocado Salsa Recipe
This Fresh Peach and Avocado Salsa is a cool and refreshing summer recipe! Serve with your favorite salad recipes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 2 Tbsp.
- English Cucumber, 1, chopped
- Peach, 2, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Avocado, 2, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Red Onion, 1/2, diced
- Jalapeño, 1, fresh, seeded and minced
- Cilantro, 1/2 cup, chopped
- Lime Juice, 2 Tbsp.
- Sea Salt and coarsely ground pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors intermingle. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!