Bone Suckin’® Garlic Green Beans Recipe
Fresh garlic green bean recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet / Spicy Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Green Beans, 1 lb., washed and trimmed
- Garlic, 6 cloves, smashed
- Water, ¼ cup
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450˚ F or broil setting.
- Place the green beans and garlic on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Pour water over the green beans, place in the oven and broil for 20 minutes.
- After cooking the food, toss the green beans with Bone Suckin’® Sweet / Spicy Mustard, salt and pepper. Recipe serves 4.