Bone Suckin’® Ginger Yaki Wings
Ginger Yaki Wings made with our Bone Suckin’® Teriyaki & Ginger Wing Sauce is the perfect game day wing recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Bone Suckin’® Teriyaki & Ginger Wing Sauce, 1 jar
- Chicken Wings, 2 lbs.
- Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the rack inside of a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings.
- Place the wings in the oven & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
- Pour Bone Suckin’® Teriyaki & Ginger Wing Sauce in a bowl Remove wings from the oven & reduce heat to 350°F.
- Dip wings in the sauce using tongs coating evenly.
- Put wings back on the wire rack. Cook for 15 more minutes or until done.