Bone Suckin’® Gluten Free Fried Chicken Recipe
This fried chicken recipe is so crispy and delicious, you’d never know it was gluten free!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- In a skillet, heat the grapeseed oil to medium high.
- Combine the crushed rice cereal and Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning in one medium bowl. Whisk the eggs in another medium bowl.
- Dip the chicken breast in egg, coating it well. Next, roll the breast in rice cereal with Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning.
- Place the breast in a skillet with hot oil and fry 10 minutes per side. If the chicken is browning too quickly, turn heat down to medium. Serve with Bone Suckin’® Mustard for dipping. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
* Chicken may be baked in the oven; just omit the grapeseed oil, lay chicken on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 350˚ F.