Bone Suckin’® Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes recipe is just plain delicious!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, Hot, 1 Tbsp.
- Red Potatoes, 3 lbs.
- Onion, 1/2, finely diced
- Goat Cheese, 1/2 cup
- Milk, 1/2 cup, or more to make the potatoes creamier
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Scallions, 1/4 cup (optional for topping)
- In a large stockpot, add the potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes. Boil for 20 minutes or more, until the potatoes are fork tender all the way through.
- Drain the water from the stockpot, leaving the potatoes in the stockpot. Add Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub, onion, goat cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Mash the potatoes with a fork or potato masher, incorporating the added ingredients. The potatoes should be coarsely mashed, not puréed. After cooking the food, top with scallions if desired. Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!
These are too good to be believed!