Bone Suckin’® Apple Fall Slaw Recipe
This Apple Fall Slaw recipe is bursting with flavor. It is a perfect side for a hot afternoon picnic!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 3 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil, 1/4 cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice, 4 Tbsp.
- Granny Smith Apples, 3 large, peeled, halved, cored and cut into matchstick size strips
- Red Onion, 1/2 cup, sliced paper thin
- Green Onion, 1/2 cup, chopped
- Whisk the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl to blend. Mix in the apple, red onion and green onion. Season the slaw with salt and pepper. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
This slaw recipe is bursting with flavor. It is a perfect side for a hot afternoon picnic!
Buy Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning & Rub >>
Buy Bone Suckin’® Mustard >>