Bone Suckin’® Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Sauce Recipe
This Grilled Asparagus is an easy, fast recipe bursting with flavor. A fantastic side to any meal!
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 8 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Before cooking the food, preheat the grill to medium heat. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- While waiting for the water to boil, in a small bowl, combine all of the sauce ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place the asparagus in boiling water and cook for about 1 minute. Remove and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the asparagus on aluminum foil on the grill, sprinkle with Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill for about 2 to 3 minutes, turning the asparagus for even cooking. Place the asparagus on a plate and serve the lemon dipping sauce on the side. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!