Bone Suckin’® Grilled Brie and Nectarine Panini Recipe
Quick and easy recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 16 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 8 oz.
- Ciabatta Bread, 1 loaf, split
- Brie, 8 oz., sliced
- Nectarines, 4, cored and sliced
- Arugula, 3 oz.
- Olive Oil, 1 /4 cup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Before cooking food, preheat grill. In a bowl, marinate the nectarines in Bone Suckin’ Sauce and set aside. Take aluminum foil and create a basket to grill the nectarines.
- Split the Ciabatta bread and brush the insides with olive oil. Slice the brie and place on both sides of the Ciabbata bread. Put the bread slices on the grill, brie side up.
- Place the nectarines in the aluminum basket and on the grill. Grill nectarines for about 3 minutes per each side. The nectarines should be firm, not mushy. Pull the nectarines off of the heat and onto bread and brie. Then top with arugula, put the two halves together and slice. Recipe serves 4.