Bone Suckin’® Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Dill Sauce Recipe
This Grilled Pork Tenderloin makes an elegant dinner recipe!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 1/4 cup
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Dill, 2 Tbsp., plus 1/2 cup, fresh, chopped finely
- White Balsamic Vinegar, 1/2 cup
- Zucchini, 3 medium, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- Water, 2 Tbsp., plus 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt, 2 Tbsp.
- Honey, 1 Tbsp.
- Pork Tenderloin, 2 lb.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Before cooking the food, whisk vinegar, 2 tablespoons of dill, sea salt and 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl until the salt dissolves. Add zucchini and let it marinate 25 minutes. Drain the zucchini and sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub over the zucchini when serving.
- To make the Bone Suckin’® Mustard-Dill Sauce, whisk together 1/2 cup of chopped dill, Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 1/2 cup of water and honey in a medium bowl.
- Prepare the grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper. Spread 2 tablespoons of Mustard-Dill Sauce on pork. Grill until the thermometer reads 145˚ F or for about 25 min.
- Transfer to a platter, pour the remainder of the Bone Suckin’® Mustard-Dill Sauce over the pork and let the meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with zucchini pickles. Recipe serves 4 to 6. Enjoy!