Bone Suckin’® Grilled Shrimp & Watermelon Salad Recipe
This Shrimp & Watermelon Salad is a refreshing recipe for the summer!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 24 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree, Side
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet Spicy Mustard, 1 tsp.
- Red Tomato, 1/4 cup, coarsely chopped
- Yellow Tomato, 1/4 cup, coarsely chopped
- Kalamata Olives, 1/4 cup, coarsely chopped
- Scallions, 1/4 cup, sliced
- White Wine Vinegar, 1/4 cup
- Shallots, 2 Tbsp.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3 Tbsp.
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Seedless Watermelon, 4 large slices, about 1 1/2 inch thick
- Large Shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails on
- Before cooking the food, preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the red and yellow tomatoes, scallions and olives together in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together the vinegar, shallots, Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard and oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the Vinaigrette over the tomato mixture, stir to combine and set aside.
- Grill the watermelon and shrimp until the melon is marked and the shrimp are pink. This should take about 2 minutes per side (any longer and the watermelon gets mushy).
- Place a watermelon slice on a plate, top with 4 shrimp and tomato relish. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
This Shrimp & Watermelon Salad Recipe is a refreshing recipe for summer!