Bone Suckin’® Grilled Turkey Recipe
Perfect Grilled Turkey recipe for your holidays!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 10
- Category: Entree
- Preheat the grill to 350˚ F using half of the burners for indirect cooking.
- Remove the insides of turkey.
- Place the turkey on the grill away from the lit burners (indirect side).
- Cooking time is between 2 – 2 1/2 hours for 8-12 pound Turkey or 3 – 4 hours for 12-16 pound turkey. (Keep the grill closed and let it cook.)
- After 1 1/2 hours of cooking time coat the turkey with melted butter.
- During the last 20 minutes baste with Bone Suckin’® Sauce on each side, turning once. Coat the turkey generously.
- Let the turkey rest for 15-20 minutes after you take off the grill before carving.
- After carving, serve with Bone Suckin’® Sauce & Bone Suckin’® Mustard to dip in. Recipe serves 10. Enjoy!
Tip: Use Bone Suckin’® Mustard on your leftover turkey sandwiches! Incredible!