Bone Suckin’® Grilled Turkey Recipe
Perfect recipe for your holidays!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 10
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 16 oz., 2 jars
- Turkey (fresh or thawed), under 16 lbs.
- Butter Melted, 1/2 lb.
- Meat Thermometer – Turkey thigh internal temperature to be 165˚.
- Preheat grill to 350˚ using half the burners for indirect cooking.
- Remove insides of turkey.
- Place turkey on grill away from the lit burners (indirect side).
- Cooking time is between 2 – 2 1/2 hours for 8-12 pound Turkey or 3 – 4 hours for 12-16 pound turkey. (Keep the grill closed and let it cook.)
- After 1 1/2 hours cooking time coat turkey with melted butter.
- During the last 20 minutes baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce on each side, turning once. Coat turkey generously.
- Let turkey rest for 15-20 minutes after you take off the grill before carving.
- After carving, serve with Bone Suckin’ Sauce & Bone Suckin’ Mustard to dip in. Recipe serves 10.
Tip: Use Bone Suckin Mustard on your leftover turkey sandwiches! Incredible!