Bone Suckin’® Grilled Veggie Salad Recipe
This salad recipe is great with any meal.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Salad, Side
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp.
- Zucchini, 2 whole
- Tomatoes, 2 large
- Corn, 2 ears
- Minced Garlic, 1 tsp.
- Feta Cheese, ½ cup
- Parsley, ¼ cup, minced
- Lemon Juice, 2 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil, ¼ cup
- Preheat grill to high.
- Slice zucchini into ¼ inch thick lengthwise slices. Place zucchini and corn into a resealable bag. Add olive oil and Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub. Shake bag, coating well.
- Place corn on grill, cook for 10 minutes, rotating ears for even cooking. Place zucchini on grill with corn. Cook both for another 5 minutes, turning zucchini after 2 ½ minutes. Take corn and zucchini off grill and let cool to touch.
- In large mixing bowl, combine 1 teaspoon Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and remaining olive oil left in resealable bag.
- Cut corn off cob and chop zucchini. Add to mixing bowl. Toss salad well combining all ingredients. Sprinkle feta cheese into salad. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Recipe serves 6.