Bone Suckin’® Hamburger Casserole Recipe
Kids love this delicious hamburger casserole recipe!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 12–15 1x
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1 jar
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub. 2 Tbsp.
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2 Tbsp.
- 4 Mexican cheese, 8 oz., shredded
- Sweet Onion, 1 medium, diced
- Mexicorn, 1 can, 11 oz.
- Ground Beef (80/20), 2 lb., browned
- Elbow Macaroni, 2 cups
- Can Diced Tomatoes, 1 large can, 28 oz.
- Tomato Sauce, 1/2 cup
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Cook the macaroni according to the directions on the package. Drain when done. While the macaroni is cooking, mix all of the other ingredients except the cheese. Stir and add the ground beef. Stir and add the macaroni.
- Place the mixture in a 3 qt. casserole dish and top with cheese. Cook, uncovered, and in the oven at 350˚ F for 20-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Recipe serves 12-15. Enjoy!