Bone Suckin’® Hamburger Casserole Recipe
Kids love hamburger recipes!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 12–15 1x
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1 jar
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub. 2 Tbsp.
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2 Tbsp.
- 4 Mexican cheese, 8 oz., shredded
- Sweet Onion, 1 medium, diced
- Mexicorn, 1 can, 11 oz.
- Ground Beef (80/20), 2 lb., browned
- Elbow Macaroni, 2 cups
- Can Diced Tomatoes, 1 large can, 28 oz.
- Tomato Sauce, 1/2 cup
- Brown and drain ground beef. Cook macaroni according to directions on the package. Drain when done. While macaroni is cooking, mix all other ingredients except cheese. Stir and add ground beef. Stir and add macaroni.
- Place mixture in 3 qt. casserole dish and top with cheese. Cook, uncovered, and in oven at 350˚ for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Recipe serves 12-15.