Bone Suckin’® Hamburger Steak Recipe
One of the quickest and easiest hamburger recipes!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 2 cups
- Ground Beef, 2 1/2 pounds
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2 Tbsp.
- Onion, 1/2 medium, diced finely
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Mix ground beef, Worcestershire Sauce, onion, salt and pepper.
- Form 6 equal size steaks.
- Place steaks on oven broiler pan and place under broiler to brown. After both sides have been browned, place steaks in casserole dish, pour Bone Suckin’ Sauce over steaks and cook in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve over mashed potatoes. Recipe serves 6