Bone Suckin’® Habanero Hot Wings Recipe
Habanero Hot Wings are a delicious bbq chicken recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Preheat the oven to 375˚ F. Arrange the wings on a baking sheet so they are not touching and cook for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add Bone Suckin’® Sauce and Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce and simmer over a medium-low setting.
- Remove the wings from the oven and submerge in the Bone Suckin’® Sauce mixture, coating well. Place the wings back on the baking sheet and cook an additional 20 minutes. (If you want a crisper skin, cook 30 more minutes.)
- Serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing. Recipe serves 4 as an appetizer. Enjoy!