Bone Suckin’® Habanero Hot Wings Recipe
Hot bbq chicken recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Preheat oven to 375˚. Arrange wings on a baking sheet so they are not touching and cook for 30 minutes in oven.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add Bone Suckin’ Sauce and Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce and simmer over a medium-low setting.
- Remove wings from oven and submerge in the Bone Suckin’ Sauce mixture, coating well. Place wings back on baking sheet and cook an additional 20 minutes. (If you want a crisper skin, cook 30 more minutes.)
- Serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing. Recipe serves 4 as an appetizer.