Bone Suckin’® Hummus Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
This Hummus Stuffed Mushrooms recipe is a good appetizer recipe!
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, 1 cup
- Portabello Mushroom, 4
- Butter, 1 Tbsp.
- Parsley, 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Hummus, 1/2 cup
- Red Pepper, 1/4 cup, finely chopped (optional)
- Before cooking the food, preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Take the stems out of the mushroom caps and chop finely. Place the chopped stems and chopped red pepper in a small skillet with butter and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes; set aside.
- Place the mushroom caps in a large shallow pan and brush Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce liberally onto the caps. Place the caps on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side.
- After the caps are grilled, place a spoonful of hummus on top of each cap, garnish with parsley, the sautéed mushroom stems and red pepper. This Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!