Bone Suckin’® Jackfruit Sliders
Easy & Delicious Meat Alternative Recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 2 cups
- Native Forest Organic Young Jackfruit (in brine not syrup), 2 – 14 oz cans
- Slider or hamburger buns
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion, 1 small
- Mustard seeds (optional), 1 teaspoon
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Coleslaw (optional)
- Heat a pan and add olive oil.
- Add the onion and mustard seeds (optional) – stir occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Bone Suckin’ Sauce and Jackfruit.
- Press the Jackfruit with a fork to break it up, so that it resembles pulled pork and stir until it is fully coated with Bone Suckin’ Sauce.
- Allow it to simmer for 10 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.