Bone Suckin’® Lemon-Dill Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Light, flavorful grilled shrimp recipe
- Prep Time: 4 hours 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 4 hours 11 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1/4 cup
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined, 1 lb.
- Lemongrass Stalks or Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water, 4 to 5
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp.
- Dill, 1 tsp.
- Fresh Ginger, 1 tsp., grated
- Fresh Cilantro, 1 tsp., chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, dill, lemon juice, ginger and cilantro.
- Add shrimp and stir. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours before cooking food.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place Shrimp onto skewers and grill 3 minutes per side. After the shrimp has been grilled, baste with Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Serve hot or cold with salad or fresh vegetables. Recipe serves 2.