Bone Suckin’® Mexican Rice
Kick up the flavor of your white rice a notch or two by adding Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub along with some fresh cilantro and garlic. This is a delicious addition to any meal.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 2-4
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 1/2 tsp.
- Rice, 1 cup
- Butter, 2 tbsp or Oil, 1/4 cup
- Roma Tomatoes, 1 1/2
- Cilantro, 4 sprigs
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Water, 2 cups
- Salt, to taste
- In a blender, combine the tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, salt and Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub and water. Blend until liquefied.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and then add the rice, stirring until toasted (about 5 minutes).
- Mix the rice and the broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat , cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed..
- Turn off the heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, covered.