Bone Suckin’® Mushroom & Swiss Sliders Recipe
These Mushroom & Swiss Sliders are a great recipe for game day!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 2 tsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning and Rub, Hot, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce Hot, 4 Tbsp.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise, 1/3 cup
- Butter, 4 Tbsp.
- Onion, 1/2, finely diced
- Button Mushrooms, 8 oz., finely chopped
- Red Wine, 1/2 cup
- Worcestershire Sauce, 8 dashes
- Ground Sirloin, 2 lbs.
- Buttermilk, 4 Tbsp.
- Sea Salt, 1 tsp.
- Swiss Cheese, 1 pkg., sliced, each slice cut into fourths
- Dinner rolls, 1 pkg. of 8 rolls, split
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, Bone Suckin’® Sauce, mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar; set aside.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet. Add the onions and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the mushrooms and stir. Add wine, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cook for several minutes, continuing to stir, until most of the liquid has evaporated. Transfer the mushroom mixture into separate bowl, cover and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground sirloin with Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub, buttermilk, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Form 1/4 to 1/3 cup of meat mixture into a patty and make an indention with your thumb into one side of the patty (to keep patty from plumping up too much). In the same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium to medium-high heat. Cook four patties at a time for 4 minutes per side. Spoon the mushroom mixture on each patty and then top with one square of cheese. Place the lid on the skillet and let the cheese melt slightly. Remove and keep warm while finishing the rest of the patties.
- Toast the halved rolls under the broiler until golden brown. Spread 1/2 Tbsp. Hot Bone Suckin’® Sauce onto each roll, and then patty up and serve. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!