Bone Suckin’® Mustard Guacamole Burger Recipe
The Bone Suckin’® Mustard Guacamole Burger is a New twist on our Burgers, add Bone Suckin’® Mustard and our fresh Guacamole recipe including Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Entree
- Method: Grill
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning, 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef (90/10), 1 ½ lb.
- Ground Beef (80/20), 1 ½ lb.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Guacamole (see additional recipe), Bone Suckin’® Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub
- 2 ripe chopped Avocados
- 1 chopped Roma tomato
- ¼ cup chopped red onions
- 3 Tbsp. chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. ground pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- Preheat an oiled grill to medium high.
- In a medium bowl, place the ground beef and add the Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub. With your hands, mix all of the ingredients together well and form hamburger patties.
- Place the burgers on the hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes. Turn the burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes. Serve on a bun with desired toppings. Top with Bone Suckin’® Sauce or Bone Suckin’® Mustard! This is the perfect burger. Recipe yields 6 burgers.
- For guacamole: Mix all of the chopped ingredients in a bowl. Then, sprinkle seasonings and add Sour Cream and mix together. Serve on burgers! Enjoy!