Bone Suckin’® Mustard Guacamole Burger Recipe
A New twist on our Burgers, add Bone Suckin’ Mustard and our fresh Guacamole recipe including Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning, 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef (90/10), 1 ½ lb.
- Ground Beef (80/20), 1 ½ lb.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Onions, Guacamole (see additional recipe), Bone Suckin’ Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning
- 2 ripe chopped Avocados
- 1 chopped Roma tomato
- ¼ cup chopped red onions
- 3 Tbsp. chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. ground pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- Preheat an oiled grill to medium high.
- In a medium bowl, place the ground beef and add the Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning. With your hands, mix all of the ingredients together well and form hamburger patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes. Turn burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes. Serve on bun with desired toppings. Top with Bone Suckin’ Sauceor Bone Suckin’ Mustard! This is the perfect burger. Recipe yields 6 burgers.
- For guacamole: Mix all chopped ingredients in bowl. Sprinkle seasonings and add Sour Cream and mix together. Serve on burgers!