Bone Suckin’® Orzo Salad Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Orzo Salad Recipe is a perfect side dish recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Salad
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 tsp.
- Red Wine Vinegar, 2 Tbsp.
- Shallot, 1, finely chopped
- Garlic, 1 clove, finely chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1/4 cup
- Basil, 1/4 cup, thinly sliced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Orzo, 2 cups cooked (follow directions on package)
- Grape Tomatoes, 1/2 pint, cut in half
- Baby Spinach Leaves, 2 cups
- Goat Cheese, 1/2 cup, crumbled
- Pine Nuts, 1/2 cup, toasted
- Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, 2 Tbsp., thinly sliced
- Fresh Chives, 2 Tbsp., chopped
Orzo Salad Vinaigrette:
- Whisk together the vinegar, shallot, and garlic in a medium bowl to blend. Drizzle in the olive oil very slowly while whisking, until the ingredients are fully incorporated. Stir in the basil, Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss the pasta, tomatoes, spinach, goat cheese, pine nuts and parsley in a large bowl with enough vinaigrette to coat. Season the salad with sea salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped chives. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!