Bone Suckin’® Picnic Potato Salad Recipe
A new and delicious twist on potato salad recipes and a must have at most picnics.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Mustard, 1/2 cup
- Red potatoes, 2 pounds
- Eggs, 3
- Radishes, thinly sliced, 2
- Capers, 2 Tbsp.
- Scallions, chopped, 1 bunch
- Celery, diced, 3 to 4 stalks
- Parsley, finely chopped, 1/2 cup
- Feta cheese, 3/4 cup
- Olive oil, 1/2 cup
- White wine or cider vinegar, 6 tablespoons
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes and eggs. After they are done, cut up potatoes, peel and chop eggs and add them back into the potatoes. Add about 3 Tbsp. of vinegar into the eggs and potatoes.
- Add capers, scallion, radishes, celery and feta cheese into the potatoes and eggs. Add together in a bowl: Bone Suckin’ Mustard, parsley, remaining vinegar and olive oil. Pour over the potatoes and vegetables and mix well. Recipe serves 6.