Bone Suckin’® Pizza Dough Recipe
This fail safe pizza dough recipe is easy and delicious! This dough is best made 24 hours in advance and can be kept refrigerated up to 3 to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 mins
- Yield: 12
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, Hot, 2 tsp.
- Water, 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour, 4 cups
- Kosher Salt, 1 tsp.
- Olive Oil, 1/3 cup, plus a little more to coat dough
- Active Yeast, 1 pkg. or 2 1/4 tsp.
- Sugar, 1/2 tsp.
- Sprinkle the yeast over 1/4 cup of warm water and add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. (The water must be warm, not lukewarm.) Let the yeast sit for about 10 minutes, in a warm area, until it starts to bubble.
- In a food processor, mix together the flour, Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub and salt.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the flour mixture, add the yeasty water, water and mix until combined (do not over mix).
- Lightly coat the inside of a mixing bowl with olive oil, form the dough into a ball and roll it in the oil until coated.
- Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the dough rise for at least an hour. Divide the dough into 3 balls. The dough can be used immediately or refrigerated for up to 5 days. (It gets better with age.)
- When ready, roll your dough ball out on a lightly floured surface and be creative in making your pizza. Cook at 500˚ F for 15 minutes. This recipe makes 3 balls. Enjoy!
This fail safe pizza dough recipe is easy and delicious!