Bone Suckin’® Pork Butt Recipe
This Pork Butt recipe is not only easy, but versatile! Make several meals with this easy recipe! Use this pulled pork to make our Black Bean and Pork Soup.
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours
- Category: Entree
- Method: Slow Cooker/Insta Pot
- Line a 6-quart crock pot with liner for an easier cleanup.
- Place the roast into a bag in the crock pot. Pour Bone Suckin’® Sauce over roast. Sprinkle generously with Bone Suckin’® Original Seasoning & Rub. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Remove the meat from a crock pot into a bowl. Pull away most of the visible fat and discard. Shred the meat with 2 forks.
- Pour the sauce over shredded pork and serve warm.
Use this pulled pork to make our Black Bean and Pork Soup.
Make several meals with this easy recipe!